This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Responsible for organizing and managing the Project Field Quality Control Program and Project staff to include Quality Leads, Technicians and Temporary Labor.
• Must be fluent in inspection requirements for civil, mechanical/structural, electrical and pre-commissioning inspection means and methods.
• Leadership role responsible for establishing and executing Project Quality Plans, personnel development and training, isolating and solving issues and reporting of Quality issues
• Organizes and Manages Project Quality Staffing plan.
• Responsible for weekly reporting to Sr. Mgmt. on Project Quality Related information.
• Is fluent in requirements regarding inspection, inspection tools and equipment.
• Works with Subcontractors on Quality related issues.
• Completes random oversight inspections daily
• Holds daily meetings to communicate quality requirements/work flows/ assignments/ OT/ absence coverage.
• 5 years verifiable Quality Management /Lead experience
• 5 years of utility-scale solar experience
• OSHA 30 or NCCER STS-C • NFPA 70 E • ASQ CQT Certification
For more information or to apply, please contact Stephanie Warneke at Stephanie.Warneke@TRSStaffing.com.
Our latest jobs
$100000 - $120000
$55000 - $70000
New York / Madrid
$75000 - $90000
$65000 - $75000
Garden Grove California
$105000 - $140000
San Luis Obispo California