This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Prepares engineering computations, drawings, specifications, and other construction documents in compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and ordinances.
• Function as discipline Project Lead Structural Engineer to plan, direct, and supervise the work, including CAD designers in technical excellence and growth in the Quality Improvement Process.
• Determines scope, schedule and budget estimates and staffing requirements.
Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately.
• Prepares technical papers and maintains affiliation with professional societies to keep abreast of current technologies.
• May act in an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Structural Engineer license registered in California with a minimum of 6 years of Structural Engineering Design experience are required.
• A Master’s degree in Structural Engineering and a strong background in seismic/blast design are preferred.
Employment Type: Contract
Location of Position: Pasadena, CA
Location Type: Field
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Omar Rodriguez; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
$100000 - $120000
$55000 - $70000
New York / Madrid
$75000 - $90000
$65000 - $75000
Garden Grove California
$105000 - $140000
San Luis Obispo California