• Sysadmin activities on Linux and Middleware systems
• Deployment of new customers. Service delivery.
• Implement and deploy standardization and best practices
• Technical change activities design and assurance
• Advanced troubleshooting and incident reporting
• Elaboration of improvement proposals
Knowledge and expertise
• Solid skills and expertise on Linux OS and Linux/Unix server software are required (> 2 years working with Linux OS and > 3 years working in the IT industry). Vendor certifications or trainings will be highly evaluated. SOLARIS.
• Solid skills and expertise on Middleware and J2EE server software are required (> 2 years working J2EE platforms, Oracle IAS, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, etc.). Vendor certifications or trainings will be highly evaluated.
• Skills and experience on cluster systems (HA, clustering, Disaster Recovery, etc.) are desirable.
• University degree is desirable and will be highly valued.
• ITIL Foundation certification.
• The ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written skills) in Spanish is essential, effective written skills in English are also required and oral skills in English will be highly evaluated.
• The candidate should be a good team member and have flexibility and initiative.
Lugar de trabajo:Pozuelo.
Horario: de L a J de 9 a 18h y V de 9 a 15h (flexible)
Si estás interesado manda tu cv a firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
$120000 - $140000
Los Angeles California
25 February 2021
09 February 2021