San Luis Potosi, México
We are looking for an outstanding Aerodynamics professional with aircraft design and research experience to join our innovative team. In this position, you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of the core team that is designing a new concept of Electrical Vertical Take Off and Landing Vehicle for urban mobility. You will be working closely with the Chief Engineer, the Chief Mechanic Engineer and the Chief Avionics and Control Engineer. You will select and lead the aerodynamics team according to the needs of the project.
- Work closely with the other core members of the company in the definition of the concept of the vehicle.
- Propose solutions and improvements to the aircraft design.
- Analyze designs and develops configurations to ensure satisfactory static and dynamic stability and control
- Characteristics for completed vehicle.
- Perform CFD calculations.
- Select and hire new members for the team according to the needs of the project.
- Lead a team of people.
- Help to make decisions about different aspects of the project.
- Sc./M.Eng. or PhD in Aerospace Engineering or similar discipline required
- 3+ years of professional experience using CFD tools for external aerodynamic development
- In-depth knowledge of design and optimization techniques applicable to aircraft aerodynamics
- Leadership skills.
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style is a must
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English and good Spanish language skills are essential, any other language would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of design software
Luis Calderón Mail: email@example.com
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
$25.50/hr - $28.50/hr plus up to 10% bonus
$80k - 95K
$50k - $65k / Year
$30 - $38/hr + Bonus
$26.50 - $29.50/hr + Bonus
$25.50 - $28.50/hr + Bonus
$60k - $65k + up to 10% Bonus
$20 - $22/hr
19 February 2020
07 February 2020