TRS Staffing Solutions is working with a leading Real Estate company in Saudi Arabia and are looking for a Business Development Manager. Details for the role are below.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the coordination of the planning, development and delivery of his assigned projects. This role includes looking for opportunities and assembling and leading complex teams of designers, developers and construction professionals through the life cycle of the project. Continuous alignment of the design and development with the financial objectives will be key, along with the ability to. support Retal and its associates business plan (residential, hospitality, support retail & leisure, pricing & research, initiatives) in the execution of the respective development plans with respect to all registered projects.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing project developments (potentially multiple projects, depending on scale of projects) within Retal and its associates from start to finish including management.
- participate, on a need basis, in providing relevant inputs during project identification / evaluation and/ or during evaluation of business development opportunities
- Provide technical assistance regarding various local, state and national affordable housing programs.
- Partnership negotiations, architecture, construction contracts and all other legal aspects.
- Identify partnership opportunities to support Retal and its associates ’s strategic priorities on projects.
- Support identification of potential new projects which can be undertaken by the Retal and its associates.
- Develop business case for identified projects in consultation with Head – Finance & Legal, Head – Project Services and General Manager.
- Monitor day-to-day relationships with partners for ongoing developments and establish metrics to analyse and track performance of partners.
- Monitor necessary coordination to manage project sites and logistics, project documentation, project cost and working capital management, and other elements of project management.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the approved quality
- Coordinate induction of facility management services around the newly developed facilities prior to commissioning.
- Ensure that knowledge management database is updated regularly with all accurate and relevant information.
- Ensures that each project is tracked in terms of schedule, budget, feasibility and client signoffs.
- Responsible for focusing on delivery of construction related projects in accordance with the organization’s timetable and requirements.
- Acting as a bridge between the investors and projects from idea inception, undertaking the feasibility studies and costing scenarios, overseeing the development and identifying the best option post-development.
- Undertake detailed development appraisal work to establish project feasibility and profitability.
- Encouraged to oversee the initial appointment and active management of the design and development team for each project.
- Responsible of managing schemes and development opportunities through the development cycle from early acquisitions, feasibility stages, planning and design through to (technical) project delivery.
- Monitoring marketing portals for potential site acquisitions.
- Undertaking market research to feed into development model.
- Reviewing planning policy where necessary to feed into the appraisal process.
- Undertaking forensic due-diligence to contribute to the land acquisition process.
- Attending site visits where necessary.
- Tracking key data (i.e. construction costs, transactions etc.) that influences investment decisions.
- Working with the project team in order to optimize and enhance the value of existing projects.
- Liaising with architects, technical consultants, local authorities, local residents and all levels of management.
- Manage and maintain accurate and complete financial records for each event. Submit reports to the GM. Work closely with Accounts team to manage financial records. Ensure that the logistics and budget/timelines are met for each applicable event
- Understand all facets of the Development Group’s existing market-rate and affordable housing projects.
- Analyse project financial feasibility and evaluate ongoing project financial performance, including the development and maintenance of complex multi-phase preforms and budgets. Deal structures may include affordable, market-rate, or commercial components and rely on both public and private sources, so the ability to research and test different financing strategies is key.
- Coach Business Development team to enhance the performance and provide them with necessary technical skills.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Handle of any task assigned by direct manager.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Excellent Knowledge of Design
- Excellent Knowledge of Electrical standards
- Knowledge of local agency standards
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Planning, forecasting and scheduling skills – Resource estimation
- Excellent verbal and written skills (fluent in Arabic, good ability in English)
- Excellent experience with world’s latest merchandizing and layout designs related electrical materials, systems and use
- Work Ethics and Values
- Results Management
- Negotiating and Interactive Communication
- Work to strict deadlines
- Work with contractors and Local agencies
- High-Level Technical Skills in processes and products.
- Cost estimation skills
- High standards of quality and excellence in relation to completed projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in design & supervision, 2 years Managerial level
- Possessing 3-4 Years’ experience in the Local market, identifying living traditions and customs, exposure to the world new residential technologies and designs
- Proficient in related software (AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop etc.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Manuel Caluen at email@example.com
Our latest jobs
12000 SAR package per month
Lower Manhattan, NY
Las Vegas, NV