This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Sales Lead
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Status of Hire: full-time, direct hire, salaried plus bonus/commission
Pay: $100k base depending on experience (with bonus/commission can expect to make $150-200k within 3 years)
Perks: credit card, vehicle, laptop, cell phone
Industry: installation/relocation of industrial and manufacturing machinery and equipment (production, facilities, test, prototyping, construction, etc.)
TRS is seeking a Sales Lead to join our client’s team of experienced professionals in the Spartanburg, SC area. The primary goals of this position are to drive sales performance and achieve profit targets by continually identifying new opportunities and developing business with existing customers; deliver exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and deal with sales inquiries in order to achieve high levels of sales conversion; and work and communicate efficiently to deliver against the company's key performance indicators.
Essential Job Duties:
· Generate profitable new business through the strong use of market data, prospecting and orchestration of company resources.
· Prospect identification and generation of inquiries for projects; pushing full project and service management capability at all times.
· Identify key players in the targeted organizations and use every opportunity to cross-sell and upsell services.
· Increase customer contact to build up new user base and grow market share.
· Lead or support customer/site visits and company presentations as required, to strengthen relationships and provide long-term full customer support from negotiation and price quotation stage through to close of sale and delivery
· Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers using multiple channels
· Interpret customer’s engineering requirements, survey sites and create inquiry data.
· Maintain technical competence, service knowledge, local industry knowledge as well as regulatory issues, which affect customers.
· Report sales performance and prospects to General Manager using agreed framework.
· Undertake efficient hand-over to Operations once order has been secured.
· Ensure timely update of internal customer relationship systems.
· Provide customer service support during and after contracts and participate in quality review sessions.
· Learn and adhere to company processes in order to be accurate and efficient in all tasks.
· Other duties as required
· 7+ years’ experience service sales and contract management related or relevant to production equipment installation
· 75% Overnight Travel required (mostly week nights with the occasional weekend, or international trip)
· Proven track record of identifying and winning new business in a service provider industry/environment
· Active knowledge of mechanical/installation engineering projects and processes
· Experience working in machinery movement / installation industry preferred but not required
· Demonstrable commercial awareness
· Experience of using negotiating and influencing skills
· Computer literate; able to use Microsoft packages and internal systems to document leads, calls, trips, contracts, agreements, etc.
**Must be authorized to work in the US regardless of visa transfer or sponsorship.
**Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check to be eligible for hire.
**Local candidates preferred
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
£50 per hour
€40-60k per annum
£45 per hour
£45 per hour
60,000 - 70,000
$110,000 - $130,000
60,000 - 70,000