Whilst the company is responsible for virtually all business types and industries, in this role you would be part of the Government Inspections and International Trade department. The division is responsible for performing pre-shipment inspection programmes, dealing with government inspections, customs, port services, international trade etc.
You would be expected to identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with existing clients and prospective leads across the UK, where the company is already established but looking to grow further.
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- Ideally will have worked for testing and inspections company previously
- Proven record in sales, business development roles
- Confident in cold calling, client meetings, developing business relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates must already be based in the UK due to current restrictions
Please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
$100000 - $110000
Hollywood South Carolina
Fort Wainwright Alaska