This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Whilst the company is responsible for virtually all business types and industries, in this role you would be part of the Government Inspections and International Trade department. The division is responsible for performing pre-shipment inspection programmes, dealing with government inspections, customs, port services, international trade etc.
You would be expected to identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with existing clients and prospective leads across the UK, where the company is already established but looking to grow further.
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- Ideally will have worked for testing and inspections company previously
- Proven record in sales, business development roles
- Confident in cold calling, client meetings, developing business relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates must already be based in the UK due to current restrictions
Please send your CV via email to email@example.com
Our latest jobs
Mount Pleasant South Carolina
$65000 - $70000
Goose Creek South Carolina
Vancouver British Columbia
Fort Wainwright Alaska
25 February 2021
09 February 2021