You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join our Industrial Supply distribution client in Calgary, Alberta as a Business Development Representative! As a Business Development Representative, you will connect with prospective and current customers to counsel them on products, present sales proposals, build permanent relationships, and negotiate conditions. This position will be based in Calgary, Alberta. Initially this position will be home based.
Key Job Duties:
- Cooperate consistently with existing customer base to maintain positive long-standing relationships including customer site visits
- Networking and positive relationship fostering with new and potential customers
- Travel within designated sales territory to meet face-to-face with current and potential customers
- Utilize customer feedback to improve customer relations and to relay to management
- Provide professional, valid, and competent resolutions for customer apprehensions/queries
- Post-secondary diploma or degree
- 5+ years of experience in similar position, industry related preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
- Disposition to travel – Up to 25% work will require overnight travel
- Aptitude to work autonomously and display initiative
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Cassidy.Sullivan@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 18 Hourly
United States Houston
$ 20 Hourly
United States Florence
United States Hillsboro
United States Chandler
United States Greenville
United States Spartanburg
United States Venura
$ 25 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
16 February 2024