TRS is seeking a full time Civil Engineer for a large engineering and surveying firm. The client works closely with their clients and partners with many of their projects being roadways, subdivisions, infrastructure and coastal work.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenging opportunity and to grow their skills all while maintaining a work/life balance on the beautiful Vancouver Island.
• Leading civil projects
• Provide design support and produce drawings
• Preparation of documentation for approvals and cost estimates etc.
• Education in water resource and Hydrotechnical engineering
• 3 years of progressive experience
• Valid P. Eng in British Columbia
• Experience with road and utility construction, land development and storm water management
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to Courtney.Blazevic@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
18 to 20 LPA
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
50,000 - 70,000