Fort St. John, Courtney BC British Columbia
As a Civil Technologist, you will have the desire to grow your career working on a wide variety of projects within land development, municipal and construction. Your strengths will be in Civil 3D, AutoCad and other technical software.
• Assist with development of design, drawings, estimates and tender documents; potable water, sanitation, storm-water, roadways, site grading and drainage.
• Bring concepts to life with engineering concepts & design, plans, project documentation utilizing Civil 3D
• Prepare documentation for approvals, construction estimation, and tender documents/ contracts.
• Coordinate schedules, budgets and quality control for project team; identify issues, and corrective measures
• Act as a point of contact to all stakeholders and contractors.
• Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 1-5 years in municipal design and construction
• Civil 3D, AutoCad and exposure to additional design software
• A.Sc.T , EIT or accreditation is desired
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to email@example.com.
Our latest jobs
Fayetteville North Carolina
Greenville South Carolina
£50000 - £65000
CA$90000 - CA$120000
Mount Pleasant South Carolina