The primary objective of the Construction Information Manager is to provide contractor services and deliverable s through the performance of effective programmatic communication services support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and execute communication management plan to ensure communication is effective and timely for program and project stakeholders
• Conduct data analytics to monitor, analyze, and synthesize numerous reports, timelines, trends, and interdependencies for leadership and stakeholders to incorporate into decision-making process.
• Support, coordinate, prepare and submit requests for information (RFIs) from various sources.
• Identify critical external and internal decision and data input points and provide timely reminders/warnings to management.
• Notify and/or advise management of any potential conflicts or delays caused by active projects that could impact projects pending planning, design, and construction award
• Assist agencies in planning, initiating, managing, executing, and closing out of projects
• Generate reports and documentation associated with project/program objectives
• Coordinate and lead stakeholder briefings and encourage proper participation in required meetings
• Provide related project support services; program integration services; and project close-out services.
• Advise the China Lake Program Management team members and OICC on workload planning, task assignment, organization and overall office management.
• Advise senior leadership of conflicts that cannot be handled without a government directive. Provide the background and a proposed solution to the situation.
• Retain a historical knowledge of all that has transpired in the program to suggest courses of action because oftentimes the teams will not have time to review the entire history of the program and will need this individual to determine if a decision has been made in the past about a particular issue. Coordinate with the OICC Program Manager as necessary
• Create and maintain information database that compile, integrate, manage, and timely disseminate and archive critical and increasing information from numerous sources in support of program and project execution
• Strong skills in using PC computer with software compatible with existing NAVFAC software (i.e. MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.). Ability to adapt to new software used by government construction managers (i.e. eCMS).
• Degree in engineering from a four-year accredited Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) university or an architecture degree from a National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) accredited university and/or MBA from an accredited program.
• A minimum of 5 years Program Coordinator experience performing tasks:
• Manage and monitor communication and prepare reports to ensure communication.
• Conduct data analytics to monitor, analyze, and synthesize numerous reports, timelines, trends, and interdependencies
• Support, coordinate, prepare and submit requests for information (RFIs)
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in database management and three (3) years’ experience using Microsoft Access 2016+ or equivalent database application: importing various source data; creating forms for user inputs; integrating data to create queries and reports; and exporting/publishing to interface with other programs (e.g. SharePoint)
Our latest jobs
CA$80000 - CA$90000
Prince George British Columbia
$70000 - $70000
Goose Creek South Carolina
Mount Pleasant South Carolina
$130000 - $155000
Ft. Meade Anne Arundel
Fort Wainwright Alaska