Ready to put your skills to work on Technical or Engineering projects? Are you great with people and have willingness to work hard to get the job done? Our client is seeking a candidate with a desire to enhance the fabric of our community.
Advises and assists Project and Construction Management in the formulation, implementation and management of major project safety plans. These plans may pertain to one or more job site locations, which are separate and distinct construction operations requiring integrated supervision of programs. Reports organizationally to the to the SH&E Manager. Ensures that the project safety plan reflects company policy and provides a coordinated plan for the overall project which complies with the prevailing safety requirements at each location.
• Advises and assists the most senior construction site representative in the establishment and management of ESHARP Management and our clients SH&E processes, identifying and eliminating/controlling any hazards to persons and property.
• Audits and Inspects the job site to detect and correct safety hazards.
• Supervises first aid personnel in providing first aid care of occupationally injured or ill personnel.
• Audits the job accident records and periodically prepares an audit report of these records.
• Initiates and conducts accident investigations and prepares job accident reports.
• Represents management during safety inspections of the job site by regulatory authorities or company insurance carriers.
• Receives, reviews and distributes safety inspection reports with recommended corrective actions.
• Provides oversight to the new hire safety orientation process and other safety related training.
• Conducts risk assessments for upcoming work and provides technical assistance to the safety planning process.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Minimum of a two-year associate degree in Occupational Safety and Health or related field and typically 10 years of industrial related experience with 7 or more years on safety management of construction contracts experience.
• Must possess or be able to obtain within one year at least an OSHA 500 certification as well as one of the following certifications issued by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals: CSP, ASP, STSC.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Omar Rodriguez; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
Fayetteville North Carolina
Greenville South Carolina
£50000 - £65000
$130000 - $150000
Mount Pleasant South Carolina