United States Greenville
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Job Description :
The purpose of this position is to plan and execute the Project Controls requirements for a project. This role is responsible for providing technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training, and coaching to a team of Project Controls specialists. This position serves as Control Team Leader/Project Controls Manager on medium and large-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. Acting as a key resource on a project team, the role will require collaboration at all levels, including: client representatives, management and functional leads.
• Develop and implement a project controls plan as part of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) for the project execution
• Plan and organize the setup of project baseline in company project controls system, and implement a plan to track against the baseline on a regular basis
• Develop cost, schedule, and commercial baseline
• Responsible for providing technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training, and coaching to a team of Project Controls specialists
• Analyze variances in cost and schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Supervise the implementation of Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements :
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and fifteen (15) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to nineteen (19) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements :
• Participate in the development and implementation of training courses and mentoring of Project Controls personnel
Preferred Qualifications :
• Must have experience as a Control Team Lead/Control Team Manager (CTL/CTM) for a medium- to large-sized project
• May need to travel internationally for project assignments and in support of business related matters
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
22 September 2023