Reports to: Managing Director
Oversee the Body and paint operations in preparing short and midterm strategies that will result in high levels of customer satisfaction comparable to world class companies, whilst securing dominant Body and paint market shares in a way that is harmonious with the stakeholder aspirations.
Impact: Nature and scope of influence a position has on its area of responsibility/ operation.
• Define vision for the Body & Paint business that is in line with the aspirations of being efficient; profit making market leaders and offering high standard of customer service and growth opportunities for all associates.
• Coordinates and monitors plans for reductions of cost by working directly with Financial Officer to develop operating budgets and product lead times for existing and new products.
• Design and lead Body & Paint short and long term action plans aligned with the organizational strategy and vision to meet the business objectives.
• Lead and direct the Body & Paint members to achieve the goals of the vision by executing all the action plans through the Hoshin Kanri.
• Create clear KPI to measure group and individual performance levels and show if the unit will accomplish all its deliverables.
Communication: Position’s responsibility for communications both within and outside the organization.
• Lead the Body & Paint improvement initiatives through regular discussion with the Regional, Operations and Business development mgrs. in order to make the business a market leader in Automotive Body & Paint sector in KSA.
• Foster good working relationship with the Insurance Companies and Suppliers and ensure that mutually agreed objectives are delivered on a “win-win” situation in order to secure support and trust.
• Ensure a capable second-tier management level is created to take the organization into the future; Select suitable candidates, both internal and external, to fill key positions necessary for speedy and efficient realisation of the vision.
Innovation: Identify, develop and make ideas, techniques, procedures, services, or products.
• Develop an operating framework for Body & Paint as a whole in order to increase efficiency and productivity by reviewing the existing standard operation procedures and policies.
• Measure and monitor all related KPIs with a purpose of giving guidance for the business development in achieving pre-determined set of objectives.
• Organizes the management talent base for efficient operations and promotes opportunities for management to upgrade skills through training sessions and seminars.
• Monitors all production reports to ensure achievement of financial, safety, quality and on-time delivery goals.
• Directs the implementation of advanced technology to aid in reaching production goals.
• Evaluate individual development plans for all the direct reports and review them annually in order to equip them for the next level of responsibilities and tasks.
• Gross profit / Operating profit
• Guest Delight
• Associate Engagement & Development
• Process efficiency
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (IPE KNOWLEDGE)
• Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Administration and Management :Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
• Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Personnel and Human Resources: Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labour relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems
• English Language: Fluent, business level.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent. MBA preferred.
• Not required
• 10-15 years of overall experience with at least 2 years in a senior managerial or leadership role preferably in the Automotive After Sales Services
Job related Skills
• Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
• Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
• Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Making Decisions & Solving Problems: Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve the problems.
• Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Stress Tolerance: Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
• Initiative: Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Achievement/Effort: Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Positive Work Attitude: Committed, Accountable, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Helpful, Willing to Learn, to Participate and to Serve Others.
• Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
• Inductive Reasoning: The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
• SGM Operations, SGM Business Development, SGM Conversions, Regional General Managers,
• Managing People
• Coaching & Facilitation
• Communication/ Interpersonal relationship
• Change Management
• Strategic orientation
Our latest jobs
$80000 - $90000
Ladson South Carolina
Nuevo León México
$75000 - $90000
Anderson South Carolina
$85000 - $130000
Anderson South Carolina
$80000 - $112000
$9000 - $100000
Duncan South Carolina
Cuautitlan Estado de Mexico México
Cuautitlan Estado de Mexico México