Job Title: Distribution Account Manager
Location: Uitenhage – Cape Town
Contract/ Perm: Perm
Discipline: Automative – Mining
Your main activities will include but not limited to:
• Account Management of the distributers on the market and act as their main contact on a daily basis actively support the sales out.
• Annual target setting and continuous follow up (of KPIs linked to those targets).
• Manage stock levels & stock rotations, credit notes, bonuses, price list issues etc.
• Plan, Implement and follow up of distributors marketing activities together with the local marketing coordinator.
• Train the distributors on our products, value add arguments and on our processes.
• Evaluate and follow-up performance of each distributor, make strategic decisions and act accordingly together with the Sales Manager.
• To visit and interact with the distributor’s sales offices throughout the region, developing interest and loyalty in the Company’s brand
• Drive partner recruitment together with the Marketing and Inside Sales person for the region
This is a job that requires travelling within Southern Africa but also throughout the region Middle East and Africa and to Company’s HQ in Sweden.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A structured, analytical and methodical team player, with a solid ability to develop and maintain important relationships with distributors in our market; and a very good knowledge of how a two-tier sales model works. This role requires the ability to step back, look and plan ahead for the future of our business, as well as maintain the wellbeing of our partners. In order to be successful, demonstrate your minimum of 3 years’ experience from a similar role, managing distributors in the mining vertical in Africa. Your proven sales track record in driving and making your sales targets will stand you in good stead.
Apart from the above we think you have the following attributes inherently:
• Structured and reliable with great organizational skills
• Analytical ability in order to analyze, draw conclusions and prioritize
• Ability to apply thorough, fair and professional negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate both with internal and external stakeholders
• Open mindset towards all people
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Kathu, Northern Cape
$180,000 - $220,000
$150,000 - $200,000
$55 - $75/hour