This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing is seeking a Document & Data Management Technician for our client in Vancouver
Our Client is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
This position works with general supervision and performs routine document management activities by providing technical and administrative support for Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) activities in a team environment.
This position will provide support for any role in PDDM in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel.
The individual will learn basic work processes and will work with the process with a team.
This position will enable an individual to be well versed in working within a minimum of two (2) or more PDDM workfaces (i.e., In-House Engineering, Supplier data, Work Packages, Contracts, Reporting, or Support for Documents for Operations).
Some Data Management System experience is required. Related industry experience is required.
• Perform technical and administrative duties including, but not limited to, scanning hard-copy documents, renaming electronic files per project requirements, checking revision, formatting, issue status requirements of hard-copy and electronic documents
• Assist with receiving and filing related documents in a timely manner, as well as making accurate entries and updates in project databases such as a document management system
• May create and organize hard copy materials, prepare reproduction orders, create electronic and hard-copy transmittals, prepare email notifications to internal and external customers
• Work with co-workers and other task force members to ensure deadlines are met and client goals are achieved
• May edit project work processes and quality checklist templates to be submitted for approval
• Pending Lead discretion, may have the authority to release documents without a more senior position to quality check
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements:
• A combination of education and directly related experience equal to two (2) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education or global equivalent
• Two (2) years of project related experience
• Demonstrated problem resolution and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to adapt to change, work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Basic computer experience and knowledge of typical software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, email, and Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Basic interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
$75,000 to $95,000
70,000 - 80,000 GBP
70,000 - 80,000 GBP
100,000 - 120,000
03 June 2020