United Kingdom Farnborough
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client is seeking a contract Electrical Designer for a UK-based sustainability project. The role is based in Hampshire, UK, on a hybrid basis and 9-day fortnight.
The Electrical scope for this project as a minimum shall include:
• Preparation / checking and approval of Electrical project drawing(s), 3D modelling, requisition(s), Calculation(s), and associated documentation for assets and packages, in line with project requirements.
• Supplier liaison and technical review of submitted drawings and documentation for compliance to project requirements.
• Assisting with procurement of packaged items and asset Electrical equipment as identified on the project plan and scopes of work
Primary Duties Required
• Technical input to any change requests resulting from either internal or external scope growth beyond the base project requirements.
• Production and management of Electrical design deliverables required to execute E&C scopes of work and in line with Project Execution Plan.
• Checking and approval of Electrical design deliverables to the EPC design documentation checking and approval standards.
• Site surveys, to be carried out offshore on the assets if required.
• Attendance at project meetings, including any safety or engineering reviews (including, but not limited to HAZOP, HAZID, model reviews, constructability reviews, etc.)
Attend client meetings where required.
• Calculations pertaining to Electrical design, to be performed in line with industry standards and aligned with customer technical practice where applicable.
• Scheduling and completion of work to agreed project milestones.
• Use and comply with international standards, in line with the project Basis of Design requirements.
• Use of document management system.
• Execution of scopes of work in line with business code of conduct requirements.
• Review and approval of Electrical equipment supplier drawings and documents ensuring design complies with relevant codes, standards, regulations, and procedures.
• Support to project peer reviews
• Provision of technical input to tender submissions, including generation of cost, time, resource (CTR’s) estimates and listing of technical assumptions and inclusions.
• Demonstrable experience of execution of similar projects of scope and complexity.
• Proficient knowledge and usage of PDMS E3D
• Electrical or Electronic Engineering qualification at HNC level (or equivalent) preferred.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Peter Cheal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024