This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS is seeking a Electrical Engineer to join our client’s team of experience professionals in Raleigh, NC. In this role you will lead the electrical design on projects and work with electrical design staff across the firm. You will be responsible for working with Project Managers, Senior Engineers and other Project Engineers to develop design concepts and to execute detailed design documents.
- 8-12 years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Federal government design experience is preferred
- AutoCAD experience is required
- Revit experience is preferred
- LEED accreditation is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer in North Carolina, or obtain through reciprocity in within 3 months of start date
- Field knowledge of medium voltage and low voltage electrical distribution systems
- Familiarity with system modeling software (i.e. ETAP, SKM)
- Knowledge and application of sustainable design practices
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
Background Check and drug screen required upon hire
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
Greenville South Carolina
$130000 - $150000
San Diego California
Goose Creek South Carolina
Mount Pleasant South Carolina
CA$100000 - CA$130000
CA$120000 - CA$135000