You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
|We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to support the regional team (Spain) in Client-Site location at La Pobla de Mafumet, Tarragona.
This position supports the Electrical department on assigned projects through the following Key Responsibilities:
• Assist the Lead in employing cost competitive engineering techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work.
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria.
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting.
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of moderate engineering complexity.
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines.
• Construction assistance or superivision.
• Other duties as assigned
Notice To Candidates
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To Be Considered Candidates
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
|Basic Job Requirements
• Bachelor or equivalent in engineering field.
• More than 10 years of relevant working experience .
• Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish.
|Other Job Requirements
Software skills: Autocad and/or Microstation, ETAP, SKM Powertools.
Knowledge and experience in High Voltage facilities.
|Preferred Qualifications :
|• Professional registration
• Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials
• Practical field experience
• Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024