This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client is a leading engineering contractor operating on projects across Ireland, UK and Europe. They are looking for an Electrical Testing Technician for a role in Sweden working on data centre project.
• Implement and manage Lock Out-Tag Out (LOTO) and Control of Hazardous Energy (COHE) on projects where they are the AP(appointed person)
• Carry out Pre-Test Inspections (walk-down the field installation of each system term to term) on site and compile defect reports on compliance with national electrical regulations.
• Notify Project Manager and QC lead of any non-conformances or hazards on site.
• Carry out testing of Low Voltage installations as required by national governing bodies, issue report and snag list.
• Compilation of reports and issue ‘As Built’ Test Certificates
• Verification of Redlined Drawings for the LV Installation that is being Tested.
• Update cable schedules.
• Create DB schedule’s for inclusion in O&M.
• Complete Test Record Sheets as per SFS Finish Standards
• Manage and Implement Electrical Safe System of Work on site (if they are the AP)
• Carry out periodic inspections and surveys of installations.
• Carry out Inspection & Testing of Main and Sub-Main Distribution Boards and Transformer offloading cabling.
• Carry out Inspection & Testing of Final Sub-Circuits.
• Assist close-out of project issues/ investigations / queries.
• Ensure safety measures are being implemented with regard to meters and PPE being used i.e. ARC Flash.
• Issues Final Certification for project.
• Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
• Safe Electric / NICEIC or similar ‘City & Guilds’ Inspection & Testing trained and qualified.
• CompEx E01-06 qualified for ATEX environments (preferable).
• LOTO and COHE trained.
• ‘Authorised Person’ competent and trained.
• Adhere to Low Voltage (LV) Switchgear switching protocols - ACB’s, MCCB’s etc.
• Good Knowledge of I&C installations.
• Data Centre experience / knowledge.
• Technical Knowledge and experience of Low Voltage systems and regulatory requirements – International Standards
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Jimmy Holly at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
Zapopan Jalisco Jalisco
México Distrito Federal
MEX$35000 - MEX$45000
Distrito Federal Mexico
₹300000 - ₹500000
$52000 - $52000
Ladson South Carolina