This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Field Engineers – LNG Canada – Kitimat, BC
TRS Staffing has begun to look for qualified Field Engineers to be a part of the LNG Canada project located in Kitimat, BC. If you have solid site based experience in the areas of Civil/Structural/Architectural I am very interested in communicating with you. These are long-term contract positions.
· You are educated with a degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of education and experience
· Engineering positions may require a P.Eng.
· Resolve technical support issues involving CSA.
· Review of engineering design schedules
· Open to diverse experience and industries involving structural steel, concrete, pilings, large modular structures, earthworks…
· Generation of construction work plans and schedule
· Ideally you have worked on large scale projects including mega sized projects
· This is a fly in / out position with a rotation of 14x7
· Open to Intermediate to Senior level candidates. Compensation will depend upon your experience
· *At this time, TRS is only considering applicants who reside in British Columbia and Alberta. Please refrain from applying if you do not reside in either.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada (Citizen and Permanent Resident) will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contracted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
£65-75k per annum
Lake Charles, LA
Based on current contracting rates
19 February 2020
07 February 2020