This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is currently recruiting for a General Superintendent, Bridge to join their team in Windsor, ON.
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will support the Gordie Howe – Bridging North America Project by providing overall on-site management, and technical direction. Some duties include enforcing company and project policies, ensuring the project is constructed in accordance with design and schedule, and performing all functions in coordination with the company’s values. This individual will be a leader of the Project Site Team.
- Take the lead on productivity issues and monitor work performance of employees to ensure project plans are executed within budget.
- Contribute to the development of a construction plan.
- Manage subcontractor activities.
- Assure construction compliance with design requirements.
- Coordinate field construction activities.
- Degree or relevant technical training experience
- 15+ years in a heavy civil senior superintendent position
- Experience on long span cable-stayed bridges
- Ability to lead and evaluate trade performance is essential
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, cost control and engineering drawings
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Lower Mainland, BC