TRS Staffing Solutions is working with a leading Real Estate Company in Saudi Arabia and are looking for a Graphic Designer. Details for the role are below:
The Graphic Designer role is concluded in putting all efforts to maximize the contribution of own Advertisements target.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for innovate and design all marketing materials to promote products and services to a wide variety of market segments. Primary responsibilities include new way to attract customers and persuade new ways to promote company products and services for customer acquisition, meeting or in a timely and flawless manner Graphic Designer, being the contact point between the company and the public, must be able to extend excellent Service and publicize the Units, Materials, technical and cultural advantages…etc that adhere to company vision and objectives. .
Commit to deliver the highest quality standards in terms of Knowledge, expertise and culture, assuring heist rates of Customer satisfaction levels.
Assure up-to-date technological and administrative directives and knowledge is being absorbed. Run the extra Mile to meet Client demand and exceed expectations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and follow up in production of company corporate identity materials.
- Coordinate and follow up with the internal design team to determine the scope of project of branding and advertising.
- Prepare Brand Elements.
- Prepare Communication Template.
- Responsible for adjusting the development of the design and the projects inputs to adhere with the corporate identity.
- Conducts and channels Customers feedback and requests for Order changes and modifications
- Design Flags and stickers for company Cars.Prepare Internal and External Template.
- Design Digital Template & Corporate Website (look and feel). Receive and work to achieve set financial and quality targets for the month
- Design the staff uniform.
- Advise management on strategies to reach particular audience.
- ATL advertising where mass media is used to promote brands and reach out to the target consumers such as Megacome, Mupi, Street banner, Poster, Billboard, Unipole, … etc.
- BTL advertising is more one to one, for example: company profile, brochure, flyer, internal newsletter, leaflet, roll up, stickers, banner, … etc.
- Digital Ads , such as Internet banner Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Implementation for all kinds of production.
- Design and Publish the monthly newsletter for the company.
- Prepare the special tasks for the GM.
- Designing and preparing the annual reports for the companies.
- Designing Greetings ad for Retal and its subsidiaries, Alfozan holding and Bawan including: (National Day, Ramadan, Al Adha Eid, Al Fiter Eid)
- Develop graphics for products illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Select colours, photography, typography, and layout that adhere to corporate policy.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the management for the final design.
- Review designs to identify the errors before printing.
- Prepare Presentations for the company internally and externally.
- Execute brand management plans under marketing manager supervision.
- Manage and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Coordinate and manage content and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the Retal projects.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Managing the corporate events from preparation with outsource agencies or in-house Managing and launch the exhibition and roadshow and coordinate with production agencies for designing and building the booth stand and handling the operation of the booth
- Good understanding of printing process
- Details oriented.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good listener and able to respond to results and consumer research
- Excellent Communicator, verbal and written
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- General understanding of Saudi customs. trends and economy
- Excellence in Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign • Able to work under pressure
- Analytical Thinking
- Identify importance of new information
- Working within strict deadlines
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Interactive Communication
- Reliable and Dependable
- Results Management
- Time Management
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or diploma
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience in managing prominent brands in the region
- Experience in the advertisement industry or similar field in Saudi Arabia and the region
- Fluent command of Arabic and English languages
Interested in the above position? Please contact Manuel Caluen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
12000 SAR package per month
Las Vegas, NV