You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The HR Strategy Manager plays a pivotal role in HR, creating high-performing and future-ready workforce. The HR Strategy Manager is responsible for designing and supporting the implementation of strategic HR initiatives that elevate capabilities and overall employee experience. This role includes research, benchmarking, recommendations for compensation and benefits, bonuses, and rewards programs.
- HR strategy
- HR management
- Learning / training
- Talent development
- Organisational design and management
- HR law and jurisdictions
- Project management
- Real estate and property management
- Communication skills
- Leadership and ability to influence
1. Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field.
2. Minimum of 10 years in HR, demonstrating robust career progression and a proven trach record of leading successful strategic HR initiatives.
3. Candidates with experience in Hospitality, Real Estate, Investment, or Asset Management will be preferred.
Interested in the above position? Please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
22 September 2023