You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a mega project in Kitimat, British Columbia as a night shift HSE Administrative Assistant! In this role you will be responsible for gathering health safety and environment data and design reports that communicate performance to a wide variety of audiences. The qualified candidate will work closely with team leaders and subject matter experts from across the business unit to evaluate the data and create reports that help the company learn from incidents and reduce risk.
Key Job Duties:
• Prepare and submit records, reports, and required documents to the area’s HSE Supervisor as requested by the HSE Manager
• Extract data from databases
• Assist with orientation program for project employees
• Provide orientation for new employees/contractors
• Participate in department meetings, training and functions
• 5+ years of project administrative experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education
• Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, spreadsheets, and electronic presentations
• Basic interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• HSE knowledge/background is an asset
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023