You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
In this role, the qualified candidate will be responsible to lead a team of maintenance supervisors, technicians, and contractors to fulfill all aspects of the maintenance requirements for the LNG Facility during project phases in the Vancouver office and transferring into the operations phase of the facility on-site in Squamish. The position will also require the successful individual to participate in identifying Capital spares, 2-year operational spares, special tools, mechanical handling requirements, warehousing/storage needs, workshop development, and cranes & equipment identification.
• Lead the Maintenance Team during the multiple project phases, before operations start – setting up the systems, and through Commissioning and Start-up into operations.
• Responsible for establishing the systems and procedures to support the maintenance activities of the LNG Facility; Operations Readiness
• Develop yearly Maintenance Budget for Plant Manager’s approval
• Identify and implement required contracts
• Support the Plant Manager in establishing the Maintenance Department, including organization design and staffing requirements, and implementing recruitment, training and development plans
• Degree or Diploma at a technical level relative to the O&G industry
• 15+ years of experience in LNG Production Facilities in a Maintenance Supervisory role
• Demonstrated experience in Strategy Development and Implementation for Operations Readiness of Maintenance systems for new Facilities through each stage of the project
• Demonstrated experience in Maintenance Software Implementation of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Previous experience in setting up and managing maintenance contracts and planning
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024