United Kingdom Woking
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment within the Maintenance areas for life support and safety systems are maintained and available.
- Ensure optimisation and efficiency of systems to maximize availability allowing the asset to meet production targets in conjunction with the other Supervisor.
- Manage the Deck Crew to ensure that all deck, supply vessel & general support activities are executed efficiently.
- Liaise with Supervisors to ensure all PM’s are aligned such that only one outage will be required encompassing all planned activities for the period.
- Liaise with onshore support teams relating to optimisation of maintenance plans to assure correct support and materials are available for work execution phase.
- Auditing and assurance of data ensuring it is reported in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy in support of maintenance optimisation and client quality expectations.
- Ensure all documentation, daily logs and trip handovers are to a high standard and accurate.
- Responsible for delivery of 28-Day / 7-day planning & maintenance activities within the Maintenance Areas. Liaise with Operations Supervisor to optimise resource allocations.
- Assure quality of Maintenance Management System work order close-outs.
- Liaison with ICP as required for verification testing ensuring resource is allocated and available at the agreed time.
- S/D & Projects Focal point for Maintenance Area.
- Act as Permit System Area Owner, performing permit review and validation for areas as designated on site.
- Attend onshore meetings as required, pursue issues/queries with teams and client as required (onshore or offshore).
- In conjunction with Maintenance personnel review any proposed modifications / work packs prior to implementation and feedback as appropriate.
- Responsible for delivery of appraisals for Maintenance Teams, setting objectives / mid-year and end of year reviews of technicians and Lead Techs within the Maintenance department.
- Lead role in mentoring Maintenance personnel, Competence Management System assessor.
- Completion of Competence Management System for role in timely manner.
- Recognised Apprenticeship or Training Scheme or Relevant Degree / Graduate Program.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Maintenance support activities, preferably with experience of multi-skilling.
- OND / ONC / City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 Management preferable but not essential.
- ISSOW (Proscient Or similar system) training to level
The ideal candidates will have the following skills/experience.
Regulations applicable to operations of offshore oil & gas installations
Ten years of experience within operations integrity, Quality Assurance, safety and regulatory matters
Five years of supervisory experience
To apply for this opportunity please contact Chan Savani (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply via the link below.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024