We are seeking a Manufacturing Customer Service Specialist as a direct hire addition to our client’s team in Greenville, SC. The person in this role is responsible for front line, direct contact with customers while providing overall excellent customer service and problem resolution in the Company. Through the use of relational databases and other reporting tools, compiles data pertaining to the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization's internal processes. Prepares reports for management review. Contact with clients and customers may include inbound/outbound communication via phone, email, fax, mail or chat. They also identify improvement opportunities for current and potential clients, and forward the information to a member of management.
- Develops relationship with allocated customers
- Ensures that especially complex service agreements with customer are met
- Stays informed on shipment and exception status for allocated customers
- Ensures that all customer/client requests are responded to in a timely manner, and meaningful solutions are proposed and implemented
- Takes and handles any customer complaints; solves customer complaints or assigns tasks to other functions
- Passes on leads to Sales and participates in joint Sales visits if necessary
- Ensures compliance with ISO, OHSAS, TS and other applicable internal and external audits
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fluency in Korean language required (speaking, writing & reading)
- Minimum one year of experience in an office, call center, or customer contact environment
- Excellent reading, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, proactively recognize process improvement opportunities and be able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Professional attitude, appearance, communication, mannerism and respect for authority.
- Ability to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
- Must be authorized to work in the United States or have the ability to obtain authorization.
Background check and drug screen required. To apply for this opportunity, please contact Danielle Counihan, Danielle.Counihan@TRSstaffing.com, 864-281-8851 or apply online via the link. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
70,000 - 85,000
75,000 - 85,000