Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is currently recruiting for a Marine Facility Security Officer to join their team in Kitimat, BC. This candidate will be responsible for all of the marine assets on the LNG Canada Project.
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will support the project by writing a detailed Marine Facility Security Plan, overseeing Maritime Security procedures in the marine areas, and supervising contracted security in the MARSEC area. Some duties include developing a MARSEC training package, overseeing the security of vessels arriving at the LNGC marine facilities, and dealing with any Customs issues from visiting vessels.
- Implementing the MARSEC training package and ensuring all workers assigned are appropriately badged
- Potentially executing quarantine and search upon arriving vessels
- Dealing with Immigration issues from visiting vessels
- Assist with other security functions as they arise on the LNGC site.
- Other functions may include incident response and investigations.
- Must be certified as a MFSO by Transport Canada
- 5 previous years of working as a MFSO in a marine facility
- 10 years of police or security experience with a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role
- Strong knowledge of security principles
- Strong investigative background
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year