This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing is seeking a Master Facility Manager for a client in the manufacturing industry.
Reporting & Supervisory Responsibility
- This position reports to the ME Manager on site.
- This position does have supervisory responsibility and will oversee 2-4 direct reports.
Key Job Elements
- Provides leadership to the team while anticipating potential problems and takes preventative actions.
- Strong understanding of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems in an industrial environment with the ability to troubleshoot and facilitate repairs/replacement.
- Develops and implements policies governing facility maintenance and repair.
- Coordinate the implementation of preventative maintenance, inspections, and calibrations.
- Responsible for setting scope, technical specifications, budget tracking, schedule, subcontractor/vendor bidding and management and implementation of facility and maintenance projects.
- Manage and prioritize work orders
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with subcontractors, vendors and internal customers.
- Oversee and manage all maintenance, groundskeepers and housekeeping staff
- Plans project-specific work schedule, helps manage Independent Contractors' work schedule, day to day job activities and coordinates material and equipment requirements.
- Prioritize, organize and administer all aspects of complex facilities management
- Ensure compliance with regulations and laws (OSHA)
- Train staff on safety procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Masters preferred
- 10 years of experience in construction management and industrial or mechanical facilities engineering
- 5 years of manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Experience in facilities maintenance/repair, preventative maintenance and construction projects.
- Working knowledge of PC Spreadsheets and word processing, database, and maintenance software platforms.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills able to take project from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Performance Characteristics
- Innovative Outlook
- Power of Analysis
- Effective Communication Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Passion for the Job
- Sense of Urgency
- Positive Attitude
Position Type, Schedule and Travel
This is a full-time position with minimal travel. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, business hours or as needed. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Our latest jobs
$85000 - $100000
MEX$7500 - MEX$7500
Ciudad de Mexico
$53040 - $59280
Mooresboro North Carolina
MEX$250 - MEX$250
Mexico Distrito Federal
$96000 - $120000
$52000 - $52000
Ladson South Carolina
Zapopan Jalisco Jalisco
20 March 2020
19 February 2020