This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
For a datacenter project in Eemshaven, we are looking for a MEP Inspector.
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, this is a site based position in the General Contractor team that interacts directly with the Construction Contractors. This role ensures that the scope of work is build as per the client specifications, with quality craftsmanship.
- Be completely familiar with the discipline Scope of Work, drawings, standards and specifications
- Develop, implement and monitor project site specific quality procedures and associated systems, in accordance with project specific requirements
- Conduct Audits, Surveillances and Field Inspections
- Prepare timely and concise audit and surveillance reports
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions and provide recommendations
- Communicate effectively in speaking and writing, including listening
- Build relationships and contribute to teamwork with contractors and within the project team
- Execute the onboarding Program for Subcontractors
- Review and approve construction contractors quality programs and Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Timely notify project and client stakeholders for any upcoming inspections by contractor
- Supervision of multi-discipline quality and/or testing activities
- Verify that nonconforming work activities or materials are controlled through the implementation of a nonconformance control procedure
- Review and assist in the resolution of non-conformances
- Manage progress on timely submittal of Contractor Quality and Turnover documentation
- Ensure delivery of complete and accurate Contractor Quality documentation.
- Organize and lead Contractor Quality Kick-off meetings
- Represent quality in contractor progress meetings and participate in other meetings when required;
- Timely report on and escalate possible issues that negatively impact quality
- Prepare periodic reports to the Quality and Turnover Manager, summarizing discipline Quality activities and concerns
- Bachelor of Science degree in relevant Engineering or Construction Management, or equivalent experience is required
- Possess Mechanical/Electrical/Piping/HVAC discipline technical knowledge of and experience in the construction industry
- Possess a working knowledge of Quality procedures, practices and standards
- Possess working knowledge of local codes and regulations
- Certificate in discipline field is preferred
Are you the driven MEP Quality Inspector we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Luminita Davidescu via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs