My client market an Air Lubrication System within the maritime industry and are looking to add a Naval Architect/ Performance Analyst to their team.
Reporting to the Product Development Lead, you will act as a focal point for System Performance. This will entail you developing a clear understanding of the means by which the clients product delivers savings.
• Carry out Performance Estimates through developing Early Stage Designs (primarily Air Release Unit positioning and arrangements which drive basic performance).
• Act as focal point for creation of Performance Estimates for ALS across all vessel types.
• Maintain a clear database of Performance Estimates and utilise the database to ensure consistency of guidance given to the customers whilst reducing burden upon resources.
• Enhance Performance Prediction desktop tools to increase accuracy of guidance given to the business on the current and potential benefits of the technology.
• Cross-connect Performance Prediction tools with actual performance proven at ship to enhance accuracy of guidance given to the business
To be considered for this role you should have:-
• Higher Degree in Naval Architecture of equivalent subject.
• A clear and demonstratable understanding of ship resistance and propulsion.
• A basic understanding of hydrodynamics and execution of experimental works relating thereto is desirable.
• Basic understanding of application of CFD techniques and limitations is desirable.
• A basic understanding of marine piping systems and ability to calculate pipe system losses is desirable.
• Competent, hands-on computer skills.
• Familiar with basic data analysis techniques.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Laura Mansell or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies
Our latest jobs
Dubai Middle East
MEX$35000 - MEX$35000
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
P.O Box : 55976, Doha, Qatar
Doha Middle East