This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS is seeking a PART-TIME, CONTRACT TO HIRE, Office Facilities Technician based in Fountain Valley, CA. The Office Facilities Technician’s primary responsibility is to provide services required to maintain an engineering office of 200 people in top operating condition. Perform general office services, ensuring that office service needs are met on a day-to-day basis. Work will also entail expanded duties in general support of the company.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Purchases and maintains inventory of copier paper and replenishes the paper at all copier and printer locations
- Provides local courier service
- Set-ups up conference rooms and pickups refreshments for meetings
- Delivers inter-office mail and packages
- Maintain Company lunch rooms, i.e. coffee supplies, refrigerators and eating utensils
- Delivers mail to post office or overnight delivery drop boxes when needed
- Makes or coordinate office repairs to building maintenance.
- Coordinates and moves office furniture and equipment
- Schedules and implements preventive maintenance on company vehicles.
- Maintains inventory of safety supplies
- Supports Marketing with setting up company events
- Qualified candidates must be organized and able to prioritize duties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School Diploma or and equivalent
- Valid California Driver's License and current Automobile Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at email@example.com. TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
20 March 2020
19 February 2020