TRS Staffing Solutions is working with a leading Real Estate Company in Saudi Arabia and are looking for an Operations Manager for their Facility Management business. Details for role are below.
To provide a professional and effective management service to both clients and Tadbeir. Deliver on agreed targets, objectives, and KPI's. Report new business.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Ensure that all activities meet and integrate with the organizational requirements for quality management, Health and Safety, legal and statutory requirements and general duty of care.
• Ensure all TADBEIR operational offices and contract sites fully comply with TADBEIR systems and procedures. Carry out audits on operational efficiency at contract sites. Report findings to General Manager. Review, implement and evaluate remedial action.
• Carry out regular reviews of contract performance against budget and plans. Review, implement and evaluate remedial action.
• Prepare and submit business reports, as required. Highlighting the area wise financial and operational status. Also forecast positions for next periods.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities. Drive growth plans for all contracts to optimize profitability.
• Provide operational advice and information to Business Development Manager for tender process and negotiation of new contracts.
• Understand and avoid financial risk, and drivers of cost. Understand the financial outputs ensuring that the service is within budget
• Assist in the implementation and mobilization of all new contracts within KSA. Evaluate start-up procedures and feedback to Business Development Unit.
• Identify opportunities to optimize contract profitability through advising on key inputs. Advise on the viability of existing contracts and take pre-emptive measures to maximize opportunity to renew contract on expiry.
• Work closely with the General Manager to develop and implement a comprehensive customer care program tailored to each client's needs. To include designated points of contact and measurement and evaluation of client satisfaction.
• Work closely with the General Manager to develop and implement an annual resourcing plan for the KSA. To include recruitment requirements.
• Manage training and ongoing development requirement of employees. Carry out appraisals, as required.
• Develop and maintain a continuous improvement mind-set to service delivery that generates
• “Added value” to the business. Continuously review key performance indicators (KPI's), best practice, and review benchmarks.
• Develop and implement an effective and robust, two-way communication structure for both the internal and external customer. Design effective feedback and evaluation process to assess effectiveness of service.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, engineering or a relevant business / Commercial qualification.
• HSEQ certificate / diploma is an advantage
• Minimum of 8 years of management experience in a facilities management environment with experience of technically complex and multi-disciplined sites.
• Minimum of 10 years hands on experience in facilities management.
• Significant management experience with strategic and budgetary responsibility gained within a major organization. Strong commercial mind-set and financially fluent.
• Excellent time management skills and able work to strict deadlines.
• A proven track record of managing suppliers and sub-contractors
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Provide high level of customer service to both internal and external customers. Prompt response to queries in writing or by telephone.
• Effective organizer and implementer. Ability to provide a high standard of administrative support. Able to implement administrative processes and pro-actively resolve problems.
• Motivational and ambitious leader with the ability to drive change in business and performance management processes.
• Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills. Strong and professional presentation, written and verbal skills.
• Takes ownership of issues. Seeks equitable and creative solutions to problems. Manages by example.
• Experienced user of software packages including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS Office. Also a good understanding of BMS (Business Management Systems) and CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management Systems).
• Fluent English language ability both spoken and written.
• Professional and smart appearance at all times.
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT:
• Develop, lead, motivate and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets. Provide clear operational direction and support to team.
• Monitor and evaluate performance levels of employees. Proactively identify opportunities to improve performance Indicators.
• Strong teamwork ethic and promotion of customer service excellence.
• Demonstrate leadership and management skills. Able to drive change management and reduce costs.
• Proactively manage and take ownership of issues. Seek equitable and creative solutions to problems.
• Agree and review performance objectives for each team member. Carry out annual reviews. Use the process to improve employees who are not meeting requirements of role.
• Encourage employees to support the operational business objectives by sharing knowledge and to develop a creative approach to their work and to ‘think outside the box
Interested in the above role? Please contact Manuel Caluen at email@example.com