TRS Staffing Solutions has long-term opportunities for Piping Stress Engineers to work for a Leader in engineering consulting.
This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking to grow their project leadership skills in piping engineering.
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering
• P.Eng designation is an asset
• Hands-on experience in project engineering, piping/mechanical detailed design, equipment sizing, technical specification and procurement, field engineering, and construction supervision of industrial projects
• Specialist in the field of computerized pipe stress/flexibility analysis and pipe support design of critical and non-critical piping systems for compliance with applicable ASME Codes using AutoPIPE, Caesar II, Triflex, CAEPipe
• Project experiences: power generation, cogeneration, oil & gas refinery, mining & metals, food processing, pulp & paper mill
• Field engineering backround responsible for the timely delivery, installation, checkout and testing of vendor-supplied equipment, piping systems covering stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and FRP, valves, spring hangers, expansion joints, pipe support hardware, vessels and structures.
• Performs on-site piping audit of projects under construction prior to steam blowing and/or start-up and prepares comprehensive report of findings and recommendations
• Develops piping material specifications, pipe support standards for detailed design and procurement
• Develops and manages project schedules and ensures that assigned scope of work are on-track, on-budget and deliverables are to company standards and meet Client/Owner requirements
• Coordinates and manages piping portion of projects work-shared with other offices – domestic & international
• Highly proficient in the use of in-house software: MathCAD, WinNozl, PipeFlo, AutoCAD, AutoPLANT, PDS, SmartPlant
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
$100,000 - $150,000
Kathu, Northern Cape
$180,000 - $220,000
Northern Cape, Kathu
Uitenhage – Cape Town
Uitenhage, Cape Town