This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
For a datacenter project in Finland, we are looking for an experienced (Site) Planner .
The candidate should be a qualified planner/scheduler with experience on engineering, procurement, construction and construction management, preferably on EP&CM projects in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry. Knowledge of Primavera P6 is mandatory. The individual should be a self-starter, motivated, committed, and experienced in expediting and coordinating discipline information and adaptable to changing project demands (e.g. schedule improvement).
- Technical degree (e.g. Civil/Mechanical Engineering)
- 7 – 15 years’ experience in oil, gas, petrochemicals, life sciences and/or advanced manufacturing
- Strong interpersonal/communicative skills
- Home Office Experience
- Site/Construction experience
- Good knowledge of Primavera P6
- Ideally you have mechanical/electricalplanning experience
- Good Microsoft software skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in English
- Understanding of and ability to follow Company policies and procedures
Are you the driven Contract Administrator we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Arie Timmer via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to Arie.Timmer@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
$90,000 - $110,000
£33 per hour
£40-55k per annum
£40-60k per annum
12000 SAR package per month
60,000 - 70,000
50,000 - 70,000