You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a major EPCM company in Kitimat, BC as a Pre-Commissioning Rotating Equipment Coordinator! This role is responsible for the planning and oversight of all Rotating Equipment pre-commissioning activities for the facility. The Pre-Commissioning Rotating Equipment Coordinator will define Site Rotating Equipment pre-commissioning scope with regards to module fabrication yards, develop detailed procedures and manage the process through to implementation and, assist with the development of the detailed integrated facilities Rotating Equipment pre-commissioning schedule.
- Refine/validate the Rotating Equipment pre commissioning manpower estimate
- Establish detailed execution strategies/plans for Unit Pre-Commissioning:
- Rotating Equipment pre-commissioning program, including involvement in motor bump and runs, Lube Oil flushes, Motor alignments, etc.
- Coordination of Rotating Equipment Contractors, Pre-Comm contractors and Vendor representatives
- Assist with the creation/validation of all detailed Rotating Equipment pre-commissioning procedures
- Excellent understanding of LOTO, Permit to Work and site safety requirements during the energized testing in the pre-commissioning phase
- Functional knowledge of all areas of plant/facilities preservation, pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and/or maintenance technology
- Bachelor of Engineering, Engineering Tech, or appropriate trades certificate a must
- 10+ years of proven leadership experience in pre-commissioning/commissioning of large process facilities preferred
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Kaysha.Madhok@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
South Africa Durban
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
United States Lebanon
$ 800 - $ 971
$ 1112 - $ 1500
$ 1412 - $ 1854
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
€ 75000 - € 80000
22 September 2023