South Africa Durban
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
LOCATION: BALLARAT SITE, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"Our Glass & Aluminum manufacturing client is looking for South African PROCESS ENGINEERS willing to emigrate to Australia. Must have CAN END / BODY MAKING experience to implement and support the daily production activities through data analysis derived from the site system.”
- Analyze production performance and implement solutions to improve process efficiency.
- Reduce waste by investigating, analyzing, and implementing best practice and process efficiency across all lines.
- Contribute to a safe, healthy, and environmentally compliant workplace by consulting with the workplace on process improvements.
- Ensure job task analysis and risk assessments are conducted where process changes have occurred.
- Lead process consistency by developing solutions to eradicate variability and standardize new procedures.
- Liaise with customers and project teams to develop innovative solutions to ensure we have a continuous improvement focus.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3 years Engineering experience in a Can Ends Making Plant.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Mechanical/Chemical) or Science.
- Can End making experience is essential.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to influence shift crews to effect change.
- Problem solving skills.
- High technical/process skills.
- An understanding of the application of Continuous Improvement tools for effective problem solving.
- Available to relocate to Ballarat, Australia
Tanya De Bruyn
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
22 September 2023