This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
SALARY: R35 000 – R40 000 MAX.
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS
"TRS has an exciting opportunity for experienced Production Manager with process engineering experience to join a medium and growing company that is a manufacturer and installer of resin flooring systems based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal."
• Will be responsible for full role of procurement, manufacturing, QC and stock take of all products and required to oversee and manage the factory based contracting support staff.
• Oversee, be involved in and improve where required all aspects of manufacture including.
o Quality control quality assurance (QAQC)
o Lab tests and brush outs
o Sample making
o Batch production cards - full cycle
o Finished product stock control
o Raw material stock control
o Packaging and dispatch
o Maintenance of manufacturing equipment
o Return of stock control
• Oversee factory staff and their duties.
• Oversee contracting requirements and support.
• Plan and manage driver deliveries, collections etc.
• Ad hoc factory projects.
• Research and Development.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited 3 year Degree / BTech in Chemical Engineering / SAPMA qualification.
• Minimum of 6 experience related work experience.
• Must have worked in industrial flooring or with Resins and paints.
• Chemical blending/production, minimum 3 years’ experience.
• Production Manager minimum 1 year experience
• Well organised personally and able to keep the factory floor organised at all times
• Initiative, sense of urgency and desire to create a long lasting organisational change
• Able to bring improvements to the production floor
• Have a hands on approach when required
• Outstanding problem solving skills and decisiveness
• Mathematically sharp, able to calculate weights and volumes
• Careful and thorough to ensure minimal mistakes
• Reliable and responsible
• Able to manage and get along with factory staff
• Hardworking and motivated
• Computer literate
• Able to work under pressure
• Quality Assurance / Quality Control (Advantage)
• Lab experience (Advantage)
• Non-drinkers preferred
Steven Van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
$39520 - $41600
Anderson South Carolina
MEX$150000 - MEX$200000
Mexico Distrito Federal
$85000 - $110000
Vancouver British Columbia
R80000 - R120000
Gauteng South Africa
CA$80000 - CA$110000
Johannesburg South Africa
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
11 January 2021