We are looking for a project control manager to work on a project at Kuwait Airport
Aeronautical or appropriate qualification with more than 15 years of experience. More than 10 years of experience in airport works.
Duration: 2 years
The PM Consultant shall implement and utilize throughout the life of this contract a project control system (PCS) including subsystems as required by the MPW.
The PM Consultant shall utilize the latest computer systems (hardware and software) to generate computer reports. The computer hardware should include a high resolution 27 inch LED Monitor (the computers to be replaced every 2 years). The PCS system proposed by the PM Consultant shall be compatible with Project management software such as PRIMAVERA (Latest version).
All reports, documents and data to be provided shall represent an accurate assessment of the current status of the project and of the work remaining to be accomplished. The PM Consultant shall provide accurate information; identify variances and problems, in a timely manner to allow for making management decisions and implementing the corrective actions.
The PCS shall be described in terms of the following major subsystems:
• Narrative Reporting
• Schedule Control
• Cost Control
• Financial Control
• Prepare reports that provide information to effectively manage the project
• Ensure that the Project Control System (PCS) is described in terms of the major subsystems: narrative reporting, schedule control, cost control and financial control
• Review the Consultant and Contractors work program which will become a document, for monitoring progress, evaluating performance and reflecting time and cost impact changes, if and when these occur
• Ensure the construction programme of the construction firm is being reviewed, updated and executed according to the project's plans, designs and standards, as well as complying with applicable regulations
• Training the MPW staff in the field of Project Control System Management
If you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
20 March 2020
19 February 2020