You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator with our major EPCM client in Windsor, ON! You’d be at work on a large leading construction project. The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic team of talented professionals in a positions that boasts good-natured work.
In this role, the Project Coordinator will assist in coordination of design status, construction phase services (CPS), and contract/commercial items. This role will have an expectation to coordinate communication internally between design coordinators in relation to CPS schedule, assist in documenting project phases, and create project schedules that include materials estimates and manpower needs to be submitted to management.
- Subcontractor Supervision including conducting weekly meetings with Subcontractors (notes and preparing minutes)
- Coordinate and follow up with Subcontractors for day to day activities such as submittals, materials, delivery and any other field issues
- Prepare Subcontractor monthly payment applications based on measure progress in discussion with line manager
- Safety, Quality and Environmental Supervision
- Civil engineering degree or similar
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD ad 3D modeling software (ex. Assemble, BIM, Navisworks)
- Knowledge of material receiving and performing basic quality checks as per Project Quality Procedures
- Capable of reading shop drawings, review shop drawings in conjunction with design drawings and specifications
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Kaysha.Madhok@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$110,000 - 130,000
Greater Vancouver Area
Greater Toronto Area
$120,000 - $130,000
Greater Toronto Area
$100,000 - $120,000
22 September 2023