Requirements / Must haves:
• At least 5 years’ experience is required
• Experience in geotechnical analyses methods including liquefaction analysis, slope stability analysis, ground improvement, wall design, pavement design, material and soils testing
• Perform field investigation work which will include but not limited to; logging soil and rock borings, construction inspection, preparation of daily construction reports
Experience using software such as gINT, LPILE, SLIDE, SNAILZ, SLOPE/W, etc.
• MS in Civil or Geological Engineering, specializing in Geotechnical Engineering - PhD. a plus
• California PE certification required, GE certification a plus
• Conduct geotechnical investigations and prepare design level reports for a variety of projects including commercial and residential developments, educational facilities, infrastructure improvements, bridges, highways, and commercial sites.
• Work closely with other project engineers and geologists and supervise field staff
• Enhance the professional reputation of Group Delta Consultants, Inc. in general and specifically the geotechnical department
• Other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
Mount Pleasant South Carolina
$65000 - $70000
Goose Creek South Carolina
Vancouver British Columbia
Fort Wainwright Alaska
25 February 2021
09 February 2021