This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing is seeking a Project Manager (Building Science) for a multi-disciplined engineering client based in Toronto to take responsibility for the delivery and management of building assessments, investigations, and rehabilitation projects.
· Post-Secondary education in relevant Engineering or Architectural program
· Registered Licensed Professional Architect, Engineer or LEED AP designation is an asset
· 8+ years of experience in building science, architecture or engineering with focus on building envelope
· Extensive experience with building envelope rehabilitation, design, specification and contract administration
· Ability to demonstrate sound knowledge of OBC, NBC and other building components (envelope/cladding systems)
· Experience in preparing cost estimates for remedial repairs, project proposals, PCS reports and reserve fund studies
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your formatted word resume to email@example.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs