Vancouver British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Supervise, mentor, coach, and train project personnel
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with external and internal clients, and represent the company at industry functions and events
• Play an active role in business development, proposal submissions, interviews, presentations, client/consultant relationship management
• Work closely with the site team to develop the project plan, engineering methods and monitor the project schedule
• Understand and enforce prime contract and subcontract responsibilities
• Negotiate and issue subcontracts, major purchase orders and monitor their progress and schedule
• Project lifecycle from start to finish including relations profitability and schedule adherence
• Develop recovery strategies when project schedule or budget is in jeopardy
• Work with accounting department to ensure project accounting is accurate and timely
• Process all change orders, including negotiating and assessing cost and schedule impact
• Manage all facets of project close-out, including archiving of documents, maintenance and warranty manuals, deficiencies, and warranty work
• Participate in tender closings when requested
• 5+ years of Project Management experience on high-rise residential, commercial, institutional and/or concrete projects (with project value of $30+ million)
• University or college diploma in a relevant construction/engineering program
• Proficiency in MS Office, Scheduling & PM software, Proficiency in Procore is considered an asset
• Experience in all forms of contracts and delivery methods
• Sound knowledge in the review and negotiation of contracts for construction projects
• Exemplary leadership skills, including strong teambuilding capabilities
• Knowledge of key principles involved in bid preparation, including quantity take off procedures sub-trade procurement, pricing and bid closing procedures
• Excellent relationship building skills and ability problem solve
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023