TRS Staffing Solutions is looking for a Project Manager who is willing to work and travel within the EMEA region. As a Project Manager Electrical / Telecom you will provide Electrical and Telecom construction services in the areas of contract administration and construction management. For example means and methods of construction, expert knowledge of electrical and telecom material and equipment and construction details relevant to the Electrical and Telecom works. You have an understanding of Electrical and Telecom regulations and quality standard. This position requires traveling within the EMEA region (mainly Europe) to support and inspect construction activities related to colocations and mission critical facilities. This position is on a full time basis for a period of one year.
• Manage General Contractors contractual obligations related to the design and installation of Electrical & Telecommunication inside live colocation facilities
• Manage the project budget, planning, schedule and reporting activities related to design and construction works
• Manage site safety inspections. Identify safety hazards during construction and define mitigation actions with general contractors
• Track and report of key electrical and telecom design and installation milestones
• Coordinate Project Value Engineering and Best Practice implementation
• Manage delivery of electrical and telecom equipment with general contractor
• Weekly coordination meeting with General Contractor and expediting resolution of site issues that may affect the planned construction and commissioning processes
• Manage and coordinate resolution of electrical and telecom design issues/changes
• Review and approve general contractors QA/QC ITP plan
• Weekly progress status and tracking of all key project documents, including submittals, RFl's, change orders, invoices and payments, lien releases, etc are being reviewed, approved and closed with all appropriate
• Attend Monthly fit out inspections on each site during construction and final closeout.
• Participate in commissioning and start up activities for electrical and telecom systems
• Manage punch list process, substantial completion and final completion and close-out process.
• Manage close out activities any change orders, quality issues or disputes
B.S. in Electrical or Telecom Engineering
+7 years of experience in Construction Management
Data Center experience - not mandatory
Our latest jobs
€30 - €40
MEX$80000 - MEX$80000
Quintana Roo México
CA$70000 - CA$90000
€30 - €45