We are currently seeking a skilled Project Manager (Building Automation Systems) to join our clients' team of talented professionals. This is a DIRECT HIRE position based in Garden Grove, CA.
Summary of position:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing and estimating project execution plans, and developing new processes and systems to increase efficiency and scale up. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role supervises, directs, and motivates the project team including field labor, subcontractors, and vendors during project delivery phase including installation, start-up, commissioning, and turnover. Serving as the main point of contact with the customer this key position is critical to our developing and maintaining long term customer relationships and future opportunities.
Requirements / Must haves:
• Associate’s Degree with an emphasis in MEP technical project management, general contracting, electrical contracting project management or mechanical/industrial engineering. A Four-year bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5-7 years of experience working in the construction industry in a leadership role.
• 5 plus years of creating pre-construction estimation documentation.
• Clear understanding of Revenue, Gross Margin and Operating Income, and the ability to creatively resolve engineering and installation conflicts.
• Excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) applications.
• PMP certification a plus
• Manage and estimate multiple mechanical HVAC Building Automation projects within the $100k to $1M range in the Southern California region. This will include new construction and renovations of commercial developments.
• Responsible for all P&L associate with assigned projects, and selecting vendors and subcontractors for the team.
• Create complete and detailed pre-construction estimation packages.
• Prepare/oversee preparation of engineering re-estimate reports by collecting data analyzing data.
• Obtain bids and select reliable subcontractors to provide special construction, or other services.
• Participate in job site final walk-thru and manage the completion of all close-out documentation such as As-Built drawings and system operating instructions; transfers or excess materials; billings, collections, and payments; and all project records.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org, 949-349-4220.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
£60,000- £85,000 per annum
London, United Kingdom
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Fountain Valley, CA
150,000 - 170,000
Alkmaar, North Holland