This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS is looking for Project Mangers with residential home building, land development, experience. This is position is based in Southwest Houston. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Registered P.E. in Texas with minimum of 7 years industry experience
Qualification of Candidate:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs and AUTOCAD
- Knowledgeable of engineering principles
- Proven strong project management and leadership skills with ability to take ownership of projects and follow through to completion and achievement of goals
- Experience in coordination with government agencies on plan comments and reviews
- Able to problem solve and work independently, as well as part of a team
- Able to provide clear direction to other team members to keep project on schedule
- Shows the ability to work through technical obstacles by determining viable engineering solutions and providing reasoning as to the correct approach
- Possess excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain professional behavior and appearance
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Responsible for assigned projects, including meeting delivery schedules and budget. Must be able to lead a team of drafters, designers, E.I.T’s and Engineers.
- Able to attend and effectively participate in meetings with MUD’s, clients and team members.
- Provides guidance and is responsible for the design approach for large projects.
- Responsible for the engineering design of water, sanitary and storm sewer, paving, and drainage facilities.
- Coordinate with other disciplines and outside consultants as required.
- Shows a high level of understanding of Construction Administration process by responding to RFI’s, reviewing Contractor submittals, and attending meetings in the field.
- Shows a high level of understanding of governmental public and private development codes and ordinances.
- Responsible for conceptualizing the initial design approach for a project, or overall responsibility for the engineering work on a project of limited scope.
- Assists and or creates plans, schedules; conducts or coordinates engineering work involving conventional engineering practices.
- Train and mentor graduate engineers, plan production staff and E.I.T.’s
Our latest jobs
$75,000 to $95,000
70,000 - 80,000 GBP
70,000 - 80,000 GBP
100,000 - 120,000
03 June 2020