TRS is looking for Project Mangers with residential home building, land development, experience. This is position is based in Southwest Houston. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Registered P.E. in Texas with minimum of 7 years industry experience
Qualification of Candidate:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs and AUTOCAD
- Knowledgeable of engineering principles
- Proven strong project management and leadership skills with ability to take ownership of projects and follow through to completion and achievement of goals
- Experience in coordination with government agencies on plan comments and reviews
- Able to problem solve and work independently, as well as part of a team
- Able to provide clear direction to other team members to keep project on schedule
- Shows the ability to work through technical obstacles by determining viable engineering solutions and providing reasoning as to the correct approach
- Possess excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain professional behavior and appearance
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Responsible for assigned projects, including meeting delivery schedules and budget. Must be able to lead a team of drafters, designers, E.I.T’s and Engineers.
- Able to attend and effectively participate in meetings with MUD’s, clients and team members.
- Provides guidance and is responsible for the design approach for large projects.
- Responsible for the engineering design of water, sanitary and storm sewer, paving, and drainage facilities.
- Coordinate with other disciplines and outside consultants as required.
- Shows a high level of understanding of Construction Administration process by responding to RFI’s, reviewing Contractor submittals, and attending meetings in the field.
- Shows a high level of understanding of governmental public and private development codes and ordinances.
- Responsible for conceptualizing the initial design approach for a project, or overall responsibility for the engineering work on a project of limited scope.
- Assists and or creates plans, schedules; conducts or coordinates engineering work involving conventional engineering practices.
- Train and mentor graduate engineers, plan production staff and E.I.T.’s
Our latest jobs
£80-120k per annum
55,000 - 70,000
60,000 - 70,000
75,000 - 85,000
19 February 2020
07 February 2020