TRS Staffing Solutions is working with a leading Real Estate company in Saudi Arabia and are looking for a Project Manager. Details for the role are below.
The Project Manager will act as the project team leader controlling all aspects of the works including, planning, administration, commercial, engineering, site works, documentation and handover to the client.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delegate work to the project team and monitors the progress to completion to all sites.
- Monitor the progress of the current projects and align it to the plan.
- Ensure the works comply with the contract documents including drawings and specifications.
- Ensure that the works are completed on time, notifying the client or Management of any delays and valuing the costs associated with the delays.
- Prepare both progress and financial management reports at regular intervals throughout the project.
- Complete projects with quality, on time.
- Analyze situations & make complex operating, administrative and procedural decisions.
- Outline knowledge of civil and architectural design.
- Interior Fit out market with hands on knowledge of prices, rates and contract procedures.
- Work in a structured manner and prioritize requirements.
- Monitor the cost as the budget.
- Oversees the progress and the quality of the project.
- Review of the forms of contract used in the GCC area, their requirements and interpretation.
- Negotiate and manage contractual arrangements at all levels.
- Foster a co-operative business environment.
- Prepare and present presentations at all levels.
- Gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Active participation in the relevant operational and executive meetings is expected.
- Coach and develop the projects team
- Undergoes regular performance appraisal and evaluation.
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties as required.
- Knowledge of local agency standards, codes standards
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Planning, forecasting and scheduling skills – Resource estimation
- Details oriented
- Knowledge computer skill particularly in spreadsheets, databases and planning tools.
- Work Ethics and Values
- Results Management
- Cost estimation skills
- Quality excellence oriented
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with major course work in Civil engineering or a related field of study.
- Experience having worked with reputable Consultant Engineering Firms needed.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as project Manager,
- Possessing 3-4 Years’ experience in the Local market, identifying living traditions and customs, exposure to the world new residential technologies and designs
- Proficient in related software (AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop etc.)
- Knowledge of commercial and quantity surveying standards and practices in the GCC area.
- Knowledge of the overall construction processes and operating practices in the GCC area
Interested in the above role? Please contact Manuel Caluen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
12000 SAR package per month
Las Vegas, NV