Our client, a civil construction and environmental projects company based in Edmonton, Alberta, is seeking a Project Manager. The prime responsibilities of the ideal candidate would be to support, plan, manage and execute the assigned construction projects regarding schedule, efficiency, profitability, productivity, safety, client management, etc.
The Project Manager would require the ability to be highly mobile and to work on rotational schedules depending on changing requirements. A typical work day can be as long as 12 hours. The location for the project sites will be around Fort McMurray, so all candidates from Western Canada are welcome to apply.
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Prior managerial experience in the civil construction industry
- Must be able to understand and prepare budget reports
- Must be able to handle simultaneous projects and high intensity workload
- Must have the ability to travel; work on 12 hour shifts on a rotational basis across multiple site locations in Western Canada
- Proficiency in MS Office and similar software programs
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however, only those who are able to work in Canada will be considered for this opportunity.
To apply for this position, apply here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
£33 per hour
£40-55k per annum
£40-60k per annum
12000 SAR package per month
60,000 - 70,000
50,000 - 70,000