You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
A great opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in their India office in the Delhi. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology. Having presence in across the globe. Company offering an end-to-end technology service portfolio. They have built 30 plants for diverse customers in India.
They provide innovative Engineering and Construction solutions, manufacturing and gas distribution equipment and related services, and packaged solutions to support the industrial and healthcare markets.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and have a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in Proposals.
Proposal Manager's core duty is to ensure that the all of the company's proposals are fully executed from start to finish. Work on tight deadlines, and have to delegate tasks required to complete a proposal.
The major responsibilities are:
• One senior profile able to manage class 2/3 proposals of complex nature and another young proposal manager with high potential to be groomed for future.
• Proposal workflow knowledge for EPC companies
• Proposal execution experience (Cryogenics domain experience preferred)
• Very good understanding of Estimation methods
• Knowledge of workflow and interfaces in different engineering disciplines
• Project Management experience/knowledge and exposure to multi centre project execution environment
• Expediting skills to receive proposal deliverables on time
• Construction and Construction Management experience
• Management of changing requirement and quick impact assessment
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• Leadership qualities
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
• BE / B Tech– Mechanical / Process / Chemical Engineering with 4 to 12 Years of relevant experience in Engineering (EPC) pertaining to Cryogenic/ ASU technology sectors.
• Managerial skills, Self driven.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023